Download X-Ray Texture Pack for MCPE to find Diamonds in a seconds! With this Texture Pack you will be able to see through blocks to find all of the ores! There are many different Texture Packs, but there is none like this. One thing before we start, you shouldn’t use this on servers. You can get instantly banned for using it. Yes, it is definitely cheating. Probably lots of you have heard of X-ray in term of medicine in real life. Basically, that’s what this Resource Packs does. You will find any ore so easily, because you will see it. That’s what Xray does.
It is super easy to install X-Ray Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20. Under the screenshots, you will find an in-depth tutorial on that. It’s also super hard to find caves and ores in MCPE without any addons or resource pack. The cool thing on this is that you can actually optimize the settings according to your needs. If you want diamonds only, check the settings and select “Diamond Ore”. But if you want everything, just use “Classic XRAY”. Just keep in mind not using in on multiplayer and you should be fine. Check out the screenshots so you know how it looks like. Don’t wait anymore, let’s get to this article about X-Rar MCPE 1.20.41!
- See through blocks
- Easily find Ores (Diamonds, Irons & More)
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install X-Ray Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Texture Pack from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see X-Ray Texture Pack, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Make sure to disable the Smooth Lighting!
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!