This will be a short tutorial on How To Install Skins for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! Follow all of my steps to achieve skins for Minecraft! It is not hard at all.
Change Skins for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
1. First thing you should do is to go to the skins section on my website and find the best skin for you.
2. Go to Microsoft Store and update Minecraft. Open the game.
3. In the right down corner you can see an option Dressing Room so please click on that.
4. Select the character with “+” icon and choose Create character.
5. Choose Classic skin and Create Classic Skin.
6. Under “Owned Skins” you see a skin so click on that. Now select Choose new skin.
7. Select the skin you downloaded earlier.
8. Enjoy the game with your new skin!
Thank you so much for reading How To Install Skins for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I believe it is working for you without any issues. Check out my YouTube channel for video tutorial!