Download Jenny Mod for MCPE and meet super beautiful girl! She’s your new superhero and also a friend. Cool thing on this is that you can actually chat with her! Basically what this mod does it that it lets you spawn and interact with a new character named Jenny. You can customize Jenny to your needs with unique outfit/skins and behaviors using the mod configuration menu. You won’t be scared to enter the cave now, she will protect you from every threat. I absolutely love the Jenny Mod for MCPE 1.20.50. Jenny is everything – from a fierce protector all over to fun-loving explorer! This is not like other mods, it is special, the Jenny Mod for Minecraft PE is something you want to have in the game.
This is definitely the best Virtual Girlfriend Mod for MCPE! Make sure to give her gifts like flowers so she stay loyal to you. You can also go on dates with her! Just note that this is a NSFW mod. The characted have her own emotions and interactions, you can influence her with many ways. But be aware, she sometimes can get angry for getting too much flowers. The best gift for her are diamonds! Bring your favorite anime hero to life in MCPE with Jenny Mod 1.20.50! As you can see there are many more addons on this website and you can check it out.
WARNING: This mod is made for players 18+!
How To Use Jenny Mod
- Survival: Look for her house with pink roof. It should be in the biome you spawn in. There is no other location to find Jenny.
- Creative: Jenny Mod for MCPE doesn’t replace any character, so if you are using creative you can go to inventory and look for “Jenny” spawn egg. Simply spawn her.
- Virtual Girlfriend.
- She’s your: Superhero, Friend, Girlfriend.
- New emotions and interactions (Get her a gift first!)
- Approach her and open menu, choose the look of her, interactions and more.
- You can chat with her.
- Dancing while being on Date with you.
- Customizable design of the girl.
- Best Minecraft Girlfriend Mod.
- Consoles (XBOX & Playstation)
- Windows 10 & 11
Turn on these settings!
How To Install Jenny Mod for MCPE 1.20.50
- Download the Jenny Mod MCPE 1.20 and Textures from the links down below.
- Find both .mcpack files.
- Make sure you open both files.
- It will import into Minecraft PE.
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- Find Jenny Mod Textures, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go back to the Main menu and go to singleplayer.
- Choose your world/create a new one.
- Turn on the experimental settings.
- Now, go to the Add-Ons -> Resource Packs & Behavior Packs.
- Choose Jenny Mod and hit activate.