Download Utility HUD Texture Pack for MCPE to get this amazing pack. When you normally take a look on the players, most of what you see is the skin and the nametag. However, with the Utility HUD Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41 you can expand the information about yourself and others. Even when you are far away. This includes the armor HUD, speed counter, health indicator, offhand slots, bow charge indicator and hitboxes! It is really great and I love Utility HUD Texture Pack for Minecraft PE 1.20.41.
There are over 13 different options to choose from. I mean how you want to design it. There are over 13 subpacks to make the customization at maximum. When you change the subpacks, you can go to the global resources and in there, click on the gear icon.
- Great new HUD in MCPE
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Utility HUD Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Texture Pack from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Utility HUD, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!