Download Spectrum Shaders for MCPE to get ultrarealistic graphics in the Minecraft PE. When you first open the game with this shader you will finally how good Minecraft can actually look like. It is the best if you have 1GB or 2GB of RAM. This way, you can use the Spectrum Shaders for MCPE 1.20.50 to its maximum. If you don’t believe me how good this shader is, just try it yourself and you will see.
- Ultrarealistic graphics
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Spectrum Shader for MCPE 1.20.50
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Spectrum, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!