Download RWSPE Shader for MCPE to make the game look better! It’s overall a really good shaderpack and if you like to play adventure mode and survival mode, it’s completely for you. The grass with water is great. You can expect to have a waving water, waving leaves and more.
The soft shadow with realistic clouds is even better. It works in the newest update of Minecraft. You can choose to have a low, medium, high and ultra version. The RWSPE Shader for MCPE 1.20.50 is great.
- Make the game look better!
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install RWSPE Shader for MCPE 1.20.50
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see RWSPE, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!