Download Project Walker Addon for MCPE to change the way of playing the game. You will appear in the post-apocalyptic world now with only a little of supplies to actually stay alive. There are zombies around you and you are alone so it is very dangerous to stay alive. You need to explore the world, find supplies, weapons and more to fight the zombies and win! There are random packages around the world, find it and get the items from it. You can also find “Survivors” who are NPCs that will act friendly or like enemies, it always depends.
However it’s not that easy to kill them, so be aware of that. You should be more cautios while having the Project Walker Addon for MCPE 1.20.41. This is a huge mod in the Minecraft PE and it adds so many things. You will simply love it. Make sure that you turn on the experimental settings, all of them because if you don’t do that, it won’t work for you. The zombies are actually not that scary so don’t worry, you can kill them pretty easily if you find the great weapons like ak47 and stuff like that. Project Walker Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41.
- New Weapons
- Changing the way of playing
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Project Walker Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41
- Download the Addon from the links down below (Make sure to download both BP and RP!).
- Find the .mcpack files.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Create or Edit an existing world.
- Turn on the experimental settings (see the first screenshot).
- Go to Behaviour Pack and Resource Packs and select Project Walker Addon.
- Hit play and enjoy this amazing mod!