Download OSBES Shader for MCPE to get this awesome Open Source Shader with PBR! Yes, it is compatible with other texture packs and addons which is super awesome! What can the OSBES Shader for Minecraft PE 1.20 offer? Well you can look forward for advanced lighting and for the Better clouds as well. But that’s not quite everything, waving leaves & water is not an exception in this shaderpack. Just keep in mind that unfortunately, you can’t have this on Windows 10 Edition. The only supported platforms are android and iOS, but there are other shaders on my website, you can check them out.
- Advanced lighting
- Water & Sky render
- Better Clouds
- Weather Effects
- Waving leaves & water
How To Install OSBES Shader for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see OSBES Shader, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!