Download MultiPixel Texture Pack for MCPE to get high quality textures! As I said, this pack adds HD textures to the game which is totally awesome! This is the perferct choice for everyone who wants to have better graphics in Minecraft PE. The MultiPixel Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41 have twice more resolution than usual! This is one of the best texture packs for Minecraft PE without any doubts. But this is more than a normal resource pack, it also adds new NPC skins! You definitely deserve the best content, so make sure to try this one out.
This Minecraft Texture Pack is 32x resolution, but it looks much better than 64x! You have to see this yourself to believe me. If you love better graphics and realism, then this is definitely for you. We could say it is twice better than the default look because by default, you have 16x resolution. You can see the screenshots down below and you will love the result. Just to mention that it is extremely easy to download & install the MultiPixel Resource Pack MCPE 1.20. This is a great alternative version of the default texture pack, try it out!
- High Quality Textures
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install MultiPixel Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Texture Pack from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see MultiPixel Texture Pack, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!