Download More Simple Structures Addon for MCPE to get much more biomes and structures in the game! What does this addon do? Well it naturally spawns structures around your world. So if you know that in the desert, you can find pyramid, now in the forest you can find a camp for example! That’s pretty cool right? You can now find much more structures around the world which makes it much more fun to play. I mean if you are playing in the survival mode. I’ll show you what structures you can find now in the game, but let me tell you something more about More Simple Structures Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41!
You can find a small structures like some bushes or small castle all over to huge jungle pyramids! Make sure you don’t have a high render distance, otherwise the game can crash sometimes. The max render distance should be 16 or even lower. But this depends on your device entirely. If you are a fan of survival in MCPE then this addon will be definitely for you. You can check the screenshots down below to find out some cool stuff and take a look on how the structures looks like. In each biomes, you can find a new structure. There are over 40 new structures in the Minecraft now!
- Desert Pyramid
- Desert House
- Small Abandoned House
- Large Abandoned House
- Magma vent
- House Ruins
- Mysterious Well
- Water Geyser
- Statues & more!
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install More Structures Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41
- Download the Addon from the links down below (Make sure to download both BP and RP!).
- Find the .mcpack files.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Create or Edit an existing world.
- Turn on the experimental settings (see the first screenshot).
- Go to Behaviour Pack and Resource Packs and select More Structures Addon.
- Hit play and enjoy this amazing mod!