Download JEI Addon for MCPE to easily find any item in the inventory! With this addon you can easily find the item you are looking for, switch between day and night. There are more cool things like setting your health to full or change the gamemode to survival/creative. Sounds good right? The Just Enough Items Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20 is a must-have thing in the game. It is super easy to use and have a similar interface to too many items, I’m sure you are familiar with that name. I absolutely love this addon as it helps me to play the game in survival mode.
If you are playing in survival, then you will definitely love such a mod. As I told you above, this will give you an easier overview of Minecraft inventory. You will easily know how to craft any item now, because if you take a look on Not Enough Items for MCPE 1.20.41 menu, you can click on any thing. Let’s say netherite sword for example, it will immediately show you how to craft it. That’s why I say it is extremely helpful to have in the survival. It’s also pretty good if you are a beginner and don’t know how to craft specific items. Under this, you can find in-depth tutorial, check it out, it’s easy. The JEI Addon for MCPE is just something you need to try.
- Adds Not Enough Items/Just Enough Items in MCPE
- List of full items in the inventory
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install JEI Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41
- Download the Addon from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack files.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Create or Edit an existing world.
- Turn on the experimental settings (see the first screenshot).
- Go to Behaviour Pack and select JEI Addon.
- Hit play and enjoy this amazing mod!