Download Java Combat Addon for MCPE to have the combat from Java Edition! So this is quite simply, this addon adds a combat system from the Java which is pretty cool. What’s the difference between MCPE and Java combat? Well, java has the little cooldown when you punch. You can see it under the X sign. If you keep spamming punches, it will give less damage, but when you wait a little, you will give the enemy a higher damage. This can be pretty helpful when you are fighting other enemies. I believe that the Java Combat Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41 is pretty good! Let’s get this addon.
- Java Combat in MCPE
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
Creator: Lord Raiyon
How To Install Java Combat Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.41
- Download the Addon from the links down below (Make sure to download both BP and RP!).
- Find the .mcpack files.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Create or Edit an existing world.
- Turn on the experimental settings (see the first screenshot).
- Go to Behaviour Pack and Resource Packs and select Java Combat Addon.
- Hit play and enjoy this amazing mod!