Download Item Physics Addon for MCPE to get amazing physics to the items in Minecraft PE. This is really cool if you just want more realistic experience in the game. So what is the thing about this? In the Item Physics Addon for MCPE 1.20.50 items are pushable now, they also despawn after 5 minutes. Items now don’t lay flat on the ground if you are within 1.25 blocks. Netherite physics is great as well. If you really want this addon in the game, you need to turn on the experimental settings.
If you don’t do that, it won’t work for you. And don’t forget on turning on the Mob Griefing and Mob Loot. When you click on the item that is laying down on the ground, you will automatically pick it up. Simply the Item Physics Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.50 is great. Just try this addon out and you will never be dissapointed.
- Realistic physics to the items
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Item Physics Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.50
- Download the Addon from the links down below (Make sure to download both BP and RP!).
- Find the .mcpack files.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Create or Edit an existing world.
- Turn on the experimental settings (see the first screenshot).
- Go to Behaviour Pack and Resource Packs and select Item Physics Addon.
- Hit play and enjoy this amazing mod!