Let me show you How To Downgrade Minecraft Bedrock To Any Version! This will work for everyone and it’s extremely good. There are many reasons why you would like to downgrade mcpe version. You may want to have some old shaders that are not working in the newest versions or you simply want to play the first version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition. All of this is possible and I will show you how to do it. So what will we use in order to achive this? Well we will need to download the Bedrock Launcher. It is pretty similar to the Minecraft Launcher and I’m sure you knows what that is and how it works.
Under this paragraph you will find a download link for the Minecraft Bedrock Launcher, with this tool we will be able to Downgrade to any version. We should probably get right into this, make sure you follow all of my steps and you should be fine.
1. Download the Launcher and Open it
2. Select “Extract”
3. You will find the folder now and once you open it, double-click on “StartBedrockLauncher”
4. Hit Next, then Next. Now you will have to login into your Microsoft Account, no worries, it is fine.
5. You are now in the menu of the Launcher -> go to installations.
6. Select New Installation
7. Select the version you want to play. There are plenty of versions, you can even play the first version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition. That is definitely cool, right?
Once you have selected your version, just hit create and play. Then you can enjoy playing whatever version you want and it is extremely cool to play one of the oldest versions with the best shaders out there. I believe you like this tutorial about How To Downgrade Minecraft Bedrock To Any Version. If you need further assistance, you can contact me anytime. In the end, I’m here for you and will help you out with literally anything. You should definitely check out more of my content as I believe it is pretty good and will help you out with more problems like this.