Download Haptic Shader for MCPE to get an unimaginable shader! When you try this shaderpack, you will have a new adventure in this game! The Haptic Shader for MCPE 1.20.50 was created to have a vivid colours and fluid waving animations.
The brilliant skies, smooth shadows and a gameplay without lags is what you will experience. It is mainly made for the mobile but you can also have it on Windows 10 or console, it doesn’t really matter.
- A really cool and unimaginable shader!
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Haptic Shader for MCPE 1.20.50
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Haptic, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!