Download Full Bright Texture Pack for MCPE to have unlimited lighting at night or in the caves! You can finally forget the torches, you won’t need that. Why? Let me tell you. The Full Bright Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20 fully removes the darkness from the game. It can do without affecting any other resources that are in the game which is super awesome guys! If you want to explore the game in the night this is perfect for you. Even if you are in the survival and you are at the start and don’t have resources for the torches, you need to use this! I absolutely love this Minecraft Texture Pack!
When you first open the game with Full Bright 1.20.50, everything will look the same. The only difference is that there won’t be any dark places or a night. But don’t get me wrong, there will be zombies and skeletons running around in the night. Which is ok, because you will see them right? This is just super awesome mainly for the survival players. And yes, you can use it in the multiplayer as well! You shouldn’t get banned for this. In short, the Full Bright Texture Pack for Minecraft PE will allow you to perfectly see in the dark, which is super helpful. We should move on to the tutorial.
- Always day!
- No need to use torches in the dark/caves
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Full Bright Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.50
- Download the Texture Pack from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Full Bright Texture Pack, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!