Download Fantasy Weapons Texture Pack for MCPE to get a new textures of your weapons! This Minecraft Resource Pack will make your swords look like a weapons from some fantasy game. Great thing on this is that you can find more than 20 new variants of the weapons. With Fantasy Weapons Texture Pack for Minecraft PE 1.20 you will be able to change the textures to your needs. I don’t have much more to tell you about in this article. The only thing this resource pack does is to change weapons, but trust me, it’s definitely worth installing this pack.
- New textures of the weapons
- Diamond Sword
- Iron Sword
- Netherite Sword
- Gold sword & more!
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Fantasy Weapons Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Texture Pack from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Fanty Weapons Texture Pack, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!