Download Expansive Biomes Addon for MCPE to get more biomes into the game! Before we begin, please make sure you turn on the experimental settings, otherwise, it won’t work. If you think that the vanilla biomes are outdated and you want to explore something new, then the Expansive Biomes Addon for MCPE 1.20.50 is right for you. This mod adds over 18 new biomes into the Minecraft PE so you can actually explore all of them. As I said above, when you install this addon, you will have to click on “edit” your world and in there you will find the settings.
There are experimental settings, you need to turn all of them otherwise this won’t work. Also some of the new items were added into the game. I absolutely love to combine the Expansive Biomes Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.50 with other mods, especially the survival ones. You can expect mobs, blocks, biomes and more! This is mainly for the fans of the survival mode in the game as you can explore the whole new world and find new possibilities and also items.
- More biomes added!
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Expansive Biomes Addon for Minecraft PE 1.20.50
- Download the Addon from the links down below (Make sure to download both BP and RP!).
- Find the .mcpack files.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Create or Edit an existing world.
- Turn on the experimental settings (see the first screenshot).
- Go to Behaviour Pack and Resource Packs and select Expansive Biomes Addon.
- Hit play and enjoy this amazing mod!