Download EVO Shader to experience the most out of the MCPE! This shader pack adds realism to the game! The world will look absolutely incredible now. Wait for the night and experience the gorgeous sky and lava guys! You will enjoy the overall look, expect: Realistic Water, Shadows, Sun Glare and more! When it comes to the pick of my favorite Shaders for MCPE, this is the number one definitely. Cool thing is that the lighting is from SEUS that you know from Java Edition!
If you are an owner of a low end device, don’t hesitate. The creator built EVO Shaders 1.20 for these devices too. Simply go to the global resources and hit the settings icon. You can select from 4 different options: Low, Standart, Extreme and Custom. Make sure you set the brightness to “0”. This is truly a powerful shader, your jaw will literally drop when you see it in your game. Just imagine going into your world and seeing those shaders making it look like a whole different game.
- Lighting from SEUS Renewed and SEUS V11 (PC)
- Waving leaves & water
- Realistic Fog
- Realistic Water & Lighting
- Sun Glare
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install EVO Shader for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see EVO Shaders, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!