Download Energy Shaders for MCPE to make your world look much better! It will give you much better lights, fog, shadows and more. Just try it yourself and you will see! The Energy Shaders for MCPE 1.20.41 becomes one of the best shaderpacks out there.
It has full support for the mobile and also Windows 10 edition. You will instantly notice the changes that have been made to the water and lighting. The results are amazing and the world overall looks more realistic and nicer.
- Great shadows
- New Lights
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Energy Shaders for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Shaders from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Energy, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!