Download EB Shaders to get the optimal and optimazed shader for your game. What can you expect from this shaderpack? Basically, it changes so many things and add some things like realistic sky and sun! That’s not all, bluish fog, blurry deep water and the moving grass with leaves is that as well!
The Dynamic lighting with shadows is pretty impressive as well. I have to say, I’m sorry for the low end quality pictures of EB Shaders for MCPE 1.20.41. It messed up in Photoshop. Let’s get this!
- Moving leaves
- Realistic Sky
- Realistic water
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install EB Shader for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see EB Shader, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!