Download Bare Bones Texture Pack for MCPE get the bare bones of the Minecraft Textures. The main motto of this texture pack is simplify the world. So as you can see, you will just see the “bones” of the textures. Bare Bones Texture Pack for Minecraft PE 1.20 is extremely good and useful in the game. Overall, you will love how the world looks like. And this one is definitely my most favorite resource pack that I can use, I’m not lying. The purpose is to bring the whole world of Minecraft and the textures to the bare bones. I love how this pack is simple and vibrant, it’s so fun to have it!
I want to mention that this is really very popular resource pack and was created back in 2017. However it is still being updated and that’s pretty cool! The Bare Bones Resource Pack for MCPE have a variety of textures with vibrant appearance. They provide a delightful experience for all the gamers! I shouldn’t forget about this, it also has animated textures for lots of items. This means you can get immersive experience. Also to mention, it is 16×16 pack. Which is the best because you can play the pack on the low end device.
- Unique Textures
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
How To Install Bare Bones Texture Pack for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Texture Pack from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Bare Bones Texture Pack, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!