Download Ale Pack Shader for MCPE to get the best low end shader! This is compatible with all devices which is a huge benefit. The Ale Pack Shader for Minecraft PE 1.20 comes back with new functions and ultra realistic features guys! This shaderpack will improve your gaming experience, you have to try it out yourself. Yes, it also has a render dragon support which is really good, you can literally play it on any version of the MCPE. It will give you a fresh look, but you will have to try it yourself to see the results. As I told you, Ale Pack Shader 1.20 is compatible for all devices.
- Great shader for low end device
- 1GB Ram support
- New textures of lava, torches
- New lighting system
- Windows 10 & 11
- Consoles (XBOX & PlayStation)
Creator: Ale Graphics
How To Install Ale Pack Shader for MCPE 1.20.41
- Download the Shader from the links down below.
- Find the .mcpack file.
- Click on it (It will start importing into MCPE).
- Go to Settings -> Global Resources -> My Packs.
- In here you can see Ale Pack Shader, click on it and hit activate.
- Make sure it is in the “Active” Tab.
- Go to the menu hit play and enjoy!